LTR offers the largest variety of life support programs in the U.S. and can bring many of our programs to your locations. Programs are typically a minimum of 8 hours, and advanced programs may entail multiple days and overnight sessions. Students can expect quizzes and homework assignments during multi-day programs. Many certification levels are available, and students can also receive both college and continuing medical education credits for their participation.
- Authorized Person, Fall Protection View detail
- Certified Tower Climber and Rescuer View detail
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue View detail
- Cold Weather Survival View detail
- Wilderness Safety Leader (Bear Guard) View detail
- Wildlife Awareness & Defense View detail