Seth Ransom has been responsible for maintaining all business and training activities since 2011. He is the first voice on the phone and maintains all
student records, course scheduling, and coordinates program logistics. He is significantly involved in all bid proposals and future business planning.
Seth serves as an internal safety advisor to the training cadre and has a special interest in fall protection and the laws and regulations that govern it. Seth is well versed in OSHA and ANSI standards and is the LTR subject matter expert on compliance issues. He is certified by Petzl as a Competent Fall Equipment Inspector and Seth is the LTR representative for NATE conferences in the U.S.
In addition to his management skills, Seth augments the instructor team as an NRA Firearms Instructor, an American Red Cross Instructor, and is an integral part of our telecommunications climbing and rescue programs. He holds competent climber certifications from several training institutes and is a SPRAT Level 1 Technician. Seth maintains his certification as an Emergency Trauma Technician in Alaska and as a 20 year Alaskan he continues hunting, fishing and exploring the state.
Training and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Eastern Washington University
- SPRAT I
- Tower Climbing & Rescue Competent Person
- Competent Industrial Rescuer
- Petzl Competent Fall Equipment Inspector
- OSHA 10 General Industry Safety and Health
- Emergency Trauma Technician
- American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED
- American Red Cross Instructor
- NRA Instructor (National Rifle Association: Pistol)
- NRA Range Safety Officer (RSO)
- Notary Public, State of Alaska